Friday, November 20, 2009

Ulta Excitement

I am a Happy Girl today, because I got an awesome haul at Ulta.

This past quarter, I achieved Level 7 in the Ulta Rewards Program, which my husband said should come with a permanent parking space right in front of the door. So today I took my rewards certificate in to collect my bounty.

I got a Hot Tools straightening iron ($45) and an Ulta polish (So Sweetheart Pink, $5) for FREE as my rewards. Then I moseyed over to their 5-for-$5 table and picked up some eyeliners and two gorgeous limited edition Ulta polishes, Star Party and Deck the Halls. And I got a bottle of OPI's Visions of Sugarplum, an Ulta exclusive holiday polish. In all, I paid $15 for $90 worth of stuff. SCORE.

I will have swatches soon. I just have to figure out how to get the best shots. I don't have a macro lens for my Nikon D70s, so I might just use my little Sony Cybershot that I picked up Maui after being a complete flake and FORGETTING TO PACK MY NIKON CHARGER. (And OF COURSE the Nikon battery was totally dead the moment we arrived in Maui.) I will play with both cameras and see what works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com