Monday, November 23, 2009

Anticipation!

China Glaze has released a preview of their Spring 2010 collection, Up & Away. And these colors look AWESOME.

I love fresh, spring-y colors. Fall is hard for me, because I'm not an earth-tone, orange and brown type person. (My husband tries to get me to wear orange, but with my black hair, pale skin, and light blue eyes, that is just not happening.) I do love winter's rich reds, purples, and greens, but by mid-winter I'm ready for bright spring colors. This collection promises to deliver the goods.

I am already totally in love with Sugar High, Four Leaf Clover, Re-Fresh Mint, Heli-Yum, Flyin' High, and Light As Air. I might even try Lemon Fizz, although yellows usually don't look too good on me; it might be cute as a base color with a fresh white French tip. Peachy Keen and High Hopes aren't doing anything for me, but whatever. It's rare that I love this many colors in one collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com