Saturday, November 21, 2009

Random Facts about Me and My Nails

I cannot grow my natural fingernails because my hypothyroidism makes them dry, thin, and brittle. I've been wearing gel nails continuously for 6 years. My manicurist is the shizz, by the way.

I am utterly incapable of using Konad art. I don't know why this is. I get horribly envious when I see other people's gorgeous Konad art. I somehow always wind up with about 1/10th of the stamp on my nail. So yes, I FAIL AT KONAD.

I trace my love of nail polish back to my childhood, when my mom bought me a bunch of Tinkerbell Cosmetics polish. (Who else remembers the awesomeness of the Tinkerbell Cosmetics line?) My mom has always loved makeup, nail polish, and beauty products, so she ensured I got started on the obsession early.

I'm especially fond of pink polish, as pink is my favorite color, but I also love reds, blues, greens, purples...and so on and so on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com